Friday, June 18, 2010

This just in... Vuvuzelamania is here!

Vuvuzela Sparks a New Era




I thought my first post on the Vuvuzela was my last.  I was patently Wrong.

I wanted to write this in my last post.  Isn't ironic vuvuzela a beautiful word for an instrument that produces a horrid sound?

To me, the vuvuzela is the musical equivalent of Larry David.  You know him as the co-creator of "Seinfeld" and the creator and star of "Curb Your Enthusiasm."  Larry David is the King of Annoyance behavior. The vuvuzela is, well, annoyance pure and simple.  That doesn't mean we can't have fun with it.

Here are pics that show people have the vuvuzela spirit!


The Vuvuzela Music Score


Remote with No Buzzzzzzz Button


Vuvuzela Music Center


The Legend


Vuvu Twits


My personal favorite...


Patrick Stewart's body language says it all.

Not to be outdone by pics - Pereira & O'Dell created the "PocketVu" for the iPhone.  It's for those who want that almost there vuvu sound without the threat of permanent hearing loss. :-)  Download it at iTunes here.    

No comments:

Post a Comment