Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!



Quite frankly, I needed a new year.

I needed 2009 to be in the rear view mirror. Much has happened to me last year. Most of it unpleasant. There were silver lining moments. If I had to count them this instant, I would say 10 things. I guess last year wasn't that bad after all. It was without a doubt incredibly sad.

Now I'm really musing, which is not always a good thing. Today it is. (smile) I realize the many marvelous years I had. I will stop and rejoice in all the gifts the universe bestowed. There is always something positive to fill your soul.

After my first love crushed then stomped on my heart, I created a maxim from that emotional horror. "The sun always rises on a new day."


I thought that every day for months after that relationship ended. And the sun did. Funny the things you remember and when you remember them.

No matter your ease, your difficulty, your comfort, your hurt, your luck, your misfortune, your joy, your pain, your success, your failure, the sun rises on all of us - equally.

Let those beautiful rays shine and inspire us daily in 2010.

Happy New Year to All!


No comments:

Post a Comment